Mount Sinai Careers
Epic Client Systems Analyst II - Ambulatory
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Epic Ambulatory - Req #2288904
Epic Client Systems Analyst II
Day to day responsiblities:
1. Installs and configures the EPIC client software.
2. Performs work on new project installations, EPIC software release upgrades and/or system performance management projects.
3. Monitors, troubleshoots and triages device issues, and oversees the installation of client installs via Admin Install point.
4. Ensures that all workstations and printers deployed to support clinics live on EPIC are functioning correctly, resulting in a positive end user experience after each “go live.”
5. Troubleshoots and resolves Windows file, print and web servers services issues
6. Determines workstation upgrade needs and initial workstation configuration requirements
7. Works independently with minimal or no supervision and appropriately manages priorities and tasks
8. Troubleshoots and resolves EPIC technical issues and ensures devices are deployed in a seamless fashion and client expectations are met.
9. Performs other ECSA related duties
- Proven ability to work on a variety of projects
- Successfully achieves certification in Epic Client Systems Manager
- Current with Epic New Version Training (NVT) certification
- Current Microsoft (MCSE) Certification
- Citrix Certification
- Demonstrates proficiency with IIS, FTP / SFTP, TCPIP, Manage file and print servers
- Demonstrates proficiency with Windows servers and OS platforms
- Knowledge of client server architecture
- Knowledge of UNIX
- Three to five years’ experience in a similar/related position
- Prior experience working in a health care environment