Mount Sinai Careers
Desktop Support Specialist I - Weekends 8am - 8pm
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Consults with business area management and staff on usage of end user computing systems and network-based PC/workstation software and hardware, systems security, recovery and back-up procedures, including troubleshooting, repairs, network configurations, installations and upgrades.
2. Manage, support, and troubleshoot network printers, scanners, mobile devices, etc.
3. Move, add and change workstations throughout Mount Sinai locations and off campus.
4. Provide support for Mount Sinai users at remote sites outside the campus which might require local travel.
- Two years experience in programming and analysis and in end user computing and network-based PC/workstation applications, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Requires a broad knowledge of end user computing and network-based PC/workstation systems and hardware, client functions and applications, good consultative and communication skills, analytical ability, decisiveness, strong judgment, and the ability to work effectively with client and other IT management and staff.