Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
IT DSRIP - Req #2294988
Programmer Analyst II
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Function as Salesforce resident expert, responsible for translating requirements into overall functional design including all Salesforce components, integration specifications and reporting.
· Designing, developing, testing, and deploying high-quality Salesforce solutions
· Collaborate with managers to optimize Salesforce functionalities and improve business processes
· Collaborate with different teams to support Salesforce application across the organization
· At least 1 year of Salesforce development experience
· Experience with Apex coding – creating triggers, Apex classes, unit tests and Visualforce pages
· Experience developing Visualforce pages and triggers extensively in last one year
· Strong experience with database design, custom objects, performance tuning and stored procedures.
· Experience with one or more tools like Force.com Migration, Data loader, Workbench, Lightning CLI, Force.com IDE, Force.com CLI etc. for browsing data objects, executing SOQL queries, executing APEX code, managing custom objects and deployment.
· Experience with other Force.com components including security, service cloud, sales cloud, Heroku, and workflows is a plus.
· Experience integrating Salesforce with other web applications using protocols like RESTful, SOAP is a plus
· Salesforce.com 401 or 501 Certification is a plus
· Experience with Salesforce Lightning is a plus
· Good with software development fundamentals like data structures, OOPS, RDBMS, and design patterns.
· Attention to detail and complex problem-solving abilities
· Able to work independently and within a team environment
· Self-starter with initiative to proactively identify potential issues
· Good communication & teamwork skills, thriving in cross-functional environment
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Who We Are
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.