Mount Sinai Careers
BILLING MANAGER - OTOLARYNGOLOGY
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Billing Manager - 2296078
- Develops, implements and monitors operational practices that maintain compliance with Mount Sinai policies, external regulations and audits recommendation while remaining within budgeted resources.
- Hires, trains, coaches, disciplines and evaluates staff to ensure smooth operation and to maintain a high level of patient satisfaction and adherence to financial targets.
- Maintains the privacy and confidentiality of information and adheres to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Oversees billing staff responsible for billing functions and ensures that net, gross, collections, accounts receivable, edits and reject targets met and monitored on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Tracks progress and submits reports to Supervisor on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Submits trend issues to Supervisor on a weekly basis.
- Develops, implements and evaluates performance indicators for staff members. Identifies additional training needs and monitors performance against established indicators. Participates in grievance meetings as required.
Bachelors degree in related specialty preferred.
2 years billing supervisor experience