Mount Sinai Careers
ASSOCIATE RESEARCHER I - RADIOLOGY
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Associate Researcher l - 2302594
- Conducts routine and standardized experiments using advanced research techniques specific to subject matter of the research project.
- Analyzes and assists in interpreting moderately complex results.
- Performs assays to support research studies.
- Assists in new and unexpected research experiments and techniques.
- Assists in the collection, analysis and review of experimental data for publication and presentation.
- Education: The candidate should have a Bachelor or Master degree in biomedical sciences, or engineering, chemistry, computer science, physics, mathematics or any related field.
- Experience: Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Strong organizational and problem-solving skills; Excellent attention to detail and accuracy