Mount Sinai Careers
PROGRAM MANAGER I - GERIATRICS/PALLIATIVE CARE
Strength Through Diversity
- Oversees and manages the activities of subordinates and consultants and provides leadership and direction for staff, if applicable, setting an effective agenda to ensure that performance goals are met.
- Develops and independently implements new or revised program goals, strategies and objectives to sustain and grow programs and services.
- Takes an active role in developing the program budgets and grants. May monitor, verify and oversee the reconciliation of budget expenditures.
- Hires program staff, is responsible for performance appraisal evaluations, promotions, transfers and other personnel transactions as assigned
- May collaborate with program leadership to prepares proposals for corporate and foundation funding and/or funding continuation from outside sponsors/donors.
- Education: Bachelor Degree.
- Experience: 5 years experience managing and administrating program activities for assigned area.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, projects and assignments.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.