Mount Sinai Careers
Clinical Research Assistant I, Department of Pulmonary
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Clinical Research Assistant I, 2309144
The Clinical Research Assistant will be an integral member of the research team, focusing on projects related to sleep apnea and cardiovascular disease. The Clinical Research Assistant will assist with all research related activities, including but not limited to execution of study protocols, data collection and management, and research administration. The candidate will play an integral role in day-to-day research activities, patient coordination and ensuring efficient operations.
- Provide administrative support for clinical research activities
- Assist with research tasks such as daily review of medical charts of study participants, recruitment, organizing and conducting study visits, database development, data collection, and management
- Ensure that research is done is an accurate and efficient manner, and that all research-related regulatory, institutional and departmental compliance requirements are being followed
- Assist with completion of all internal documentation needed for research (IRB applications, data collection forms, etc.)
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in natural sciences required
- Experience: At least 1 year of prior research experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient use of computers and software
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.