Mount Sinai Careers
RESEARCH PROGRAM COORDINATOR - GENETICS & GENOMIC SCIENCES
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
- Provides assistance and consultation on basic research or clinical trials methodologies and statistical analysis issues.
- Participates in the primary analysis of evaluation data sets
- Designs and implements research projects focusing on health and interventions and their associated health outcomes.
- Assists evaluation staff in project design, appropriate procedures and conduct and coordination by establishing sample size requirements, calculating issues associated with various evaluation design options and consulting on appropriate statistical analysis for proposed evaluations.
- Master's degree in Natural Sciences OR
- Bachelor's degree in Natural Sciences plus 5 years of progressive research experience with some experience in research administration preferred
- Minimum three years experience (5 years if no Master's degree) in data management and study coordination in healthcare or basic research.