Mount Sinai Careers
IT Project Manager II - Project Management Office
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Epic PMO - Req #2314374
IT Project Manager II
- The IT Project Manager II is responsible for leading, planning, managing and directing multiple complex projects consisting of one or more project teams.
- Responsible for coordinating, scheduling team building, maintaining working relationships with client functional areas outside of IT.
- Required to achieve the objectives of concurrent projects, with enterprise-wide impact. Allocates staff and budget resources as needed to achieve the objectives of one or more projects any of which could span multiple areas and business functions.
- Works in tandem with top management to achieve corporate objectives by directing and leading one or more project teams.
- Reviews and evaluates project plans and objectives.
- Tracks project progress with respect to time, budget and demonstrated results.
- Communicates progress to top management and modifies schedules as required.
- Negotiates with clients, staff and outside vendors as required. Establishes quality and performance targets.
- Applies effective project management methodologies and control techniques.
- Eight years of diverse experience in multiple areas of technology of which at least four years in a leadership position, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- At least five years supervising technical staff.