Mount Sinai Careers
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT I - GERIATRICS/PALLIATIVE CARE
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Executive Assistant l - 2316364
- Partners with management in the planning, scheduling, coordination and reporting of activities to ensure that projects, goals and objectives are accomplished on time and within budget.
- Researches, locates and compiles information for reports. Assembles and categorizes figures for computation and calculations. Prepares statistical reports.
- Monitors budgets and grant allocations, and maintains accruals. Prepares documents required to maintain balanced accounts for review and approval.
- May maintain departmental employee files, and ensure compliance with regulatory standards. Initiates and follows through on human resources and payroll transactions. Generates weekly payroll submission. Maintains liaison with human resources and payroll to coordinate and resolve issues and problems.
- Assists in the planning and logistical arrangements for forums, conferences, seminars, meetings and/or visiting professorships. Assist in the development and coordination of informational packets for participants. Transcribes and distributes minutes.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Experience: 5 years related administrative or business experience