Mount Sinai Careers
IT Project Coordinator - Project Management Office
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Project Management Office - Req #2316636
IT Project Coordinator
The IT Project Coordinator I assists in the planning and implementation as a member of a project team to accomplish the objectives of a project with limited, local objectives. Coordinates schedules and assigns project tasks. Maintains working relationships with client functional areas outside of IT. Coordinates reviews, evaluates and formulates project plans, schedules and budgets.
Day to day responsibilities:
1. Coordinates PMO Project support service activities with application manager
2. Track Modality work list management
3. Track, communicate and manage PMO implementation issues
4. Insure accuracy of interface connectivity and verify integrity of interface data
5. Perform administrative tasks as required
6. Coordinates testing of new software versions. May create flowcharts, diagrams and other documentation.
7. Works closely with clients, vendors and project teams to determine support requirements.
8. Assist with cross-divisional business requirements and troubleshooting.
9. Maintains and augments manuals
10. Performs related duties as assigned or requested.
11. Maintain project calendars and modifies schedules as required.
- Two years of related experience as a project team member of which at least one year has been in a leadership position or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Able to manage projects from inception to successful implementation.
- Requires strong analytical, communication, technical teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Able to foster working relationships with the team and client departments.