Mount Sinai Careers
SENIOR CLINICAL RESEARCH COORDINATOR - REHABILITATION MEDICINE
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Senior Clinical Research Coordinator - 2318508
Under general supervision, analyzes and interprets highly complex clinical research data; conducts clinical testing and develops protocols. Develops work flow policies and procedures. Mentors, trains and reviews the work of less experienced clinical research staff. Oversees the clinical assessments of the study subjects. Assists with protocol submissions, database enhancements, and budget preparation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyzes highly complex data gathered on clinical research studies.
- Conducts clinical testing, develops protocols and assures all protocol procedures are approved.
- May prepare and ensure grant applications, IRB / GCO documents are submitted.
- Coordinates protocols and human subject approvals between various sites.
- Assists the Principal Investigator and regulatory staff in the preparation of new protocol submissions, protocol amendments, and renewals of ongoing clinical trials.