Mount Sinai Careers
CLINICAL RESEARCH COORDINATOR - NEUROLOGY
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
- Recruit, consent, and conduct neuropsychological tests and clinical interviews with professional artists at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. This activity will entail 6 to 12 evaluations yearly.
- Schedule neuroimaging studies, and accompany research subjects to the brain imaging center for these analyses
- Perform data entry and test scoring with the study database.
- When not engaged in direct patient-centered activities, to maintain study documentation and assist principal investigators in other regulatory and scientific aspects of the study.
- Bachelors degree in science or related field preferred, or a combination of relevant research experience and education
- 0-2 years of clinical or laboratory research experience
- Appropriate verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Organizational, problem solving and analytical skills