Mount Sinai Careers
Senior Associate, Operations
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Mount Sinai Health Partners – Requisition 2321060
Job Title: Senior Associate (Commercialization Operations Team)
Healthcare in the U.S. has become a fragmented, expensive, and error-prone system that does not deliver the value consumers expect. Come join a group of smart, passionate individuals who recognize business as usual is over and are together innovating a new system of care. We are looking for a Senior Associate to join our Commercialization Operations Team, focused on developing healthcare solutions that deliver a great value and a best-in-class experience for our customers. In this role, you will drive the design, implementation, and operation of the Commercialization Team’s new solutions in collaboration with our Product Development and Sales teams, including engaging with our clients directly as we ideate and implement solutions that meet their needs. The Senior Associate is a highly visible role with significant opportunities to lead change and engage with senior leadership across the Mount Sinai Health System.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Implementation and Oversight of Product Solutions
- Implement and oversee the ongoing operations of solutions, such as onsite health centers, wellness solutions, specialty care models, and navigation services, in close collaboration with customers and Mount Sinai hospital and ambulatory operations
- Execute service and outcome promises and track ongoing performance
- Oversee operational aspects and scope of work, create and execute project work plans, identify and manage resources, and assign individual responsibilities
Program Development and Continuous Quality Improvement
- Lead the development of specific programs to meet customer needs
- Partner with internal experts to inform product development
- Create and promote a culture based on a “patient first” principle
- Analyze performance data & existing care pathways to identify best practices across the system
- Align clinical leadership on a standard pathway including quality metrics & targets
- Identify gaps in patient experience & propose solutions to make the patient’s journey seamless
- Gather and analyze patient and customer feedback to inform operations and incorporate customer feedback into day-to-day operations and governance process
- Troubleshoot and respond to issues raised by customers (clients, patients and partners)
- Lead continuous improvement process as a part of the Centers of Excellence governance approach
Development of an Operations Playbook
- With clinical oversight from a Medical Director, develop and refine a robust clinical and operational playbook for solutions as MSHP gains more customers. This playbook will guide MSHP’s future implementations of solutions and will be leveraged across different initiatives within Mount Sinai
Client Relationship Management
- Interface with customers, leading key aspects of account management activities throughout the implementation and ongoing operation of product solutions.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of professional experience in a fast-paced work environment
- Proven aptitude for process improvement; Certification programs and/or Master’s Degree in Business, Engineering, or related fields desired
- Experience at a leading management consulting firm, leading health care system, and/or high-growth/scaled health care startups preferred
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
Additional Skills and Qualities
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Self-motivated team player
- Solutions-oriented thinker
- Passion for health care as evidenced by academic or personal pursuits and professional experience
Do you share our dedication to extraordinary service and have what it takes to wear the badge? Apply now!
Over 35,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is committed to the tenets of diversity and workforce that are strengthened by the inclusion of and respect for our differences. We offer our employees a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, a 403(b) retirement plan, and much more.
The Mount Sinai Health
System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and
respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our
employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background,
or sexual orientation.