Mount Sinai Careers
CLINICAL RESEARCH COORDINATOR - GENETICS
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
- Conducts routine and standardized human subjects research using appropriate research or interview techniques specific to subject matter of the research project, providing support to the Principal Investigator.
- Assists in the activities related to clinical research including, but not limited to: obtaining informed consent, screening participants for eligibility, registering patients with sponsoring agencies, administering questionnaires and answering telephone calls.
- Assists in the collection, analysis and review of experimental data for publication and presentation.
- Maintains source documents and subject files in accordance with Mount Sinai policies and procedures. Ensures accurate, confidential and complete compilation of data.
- May secure and ship clinical specimens as required by the protocol.
- May assist in the preparation for regulatory agency site visits.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in science or related field preferred, or a combination of relevant research experience and education
- 0-2 years of clinical or laboratory research experience
- Appropriate verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Organizational, problem solving and analytical skills