Mount Sinai Careers
Education Program Assistant, Department of Medical Education
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Education Program Assistant - 2325250
- Assists in day-to-day operations of the aspects of the program and serves as the bridge between students and faculty.
- Assist in the preparation, posting, and distributing course materials such as syllabi, course guides, small group cases, lab manuals, and articles for required reading, including course related correspondence to students; track copyright clearances for materials.
- Prepare, distribute, and collect small group assignments and documents (including student attendance records for mandatory activities); record and track results.
- Organize examinations by preparing materials, distributing, scanning, notifying Registrar and Student Affairs Director, and posting exam answers.
- Manage digital media and support educational information technology needs.
- Act as liaison with educational technology services as needed.
- Attend and staff committee meetings, as appropriate.
- Publish and update course schedule on the school’s online course management site.
- Prepare and submit evaluation data for students and faculty.
- Document and report faculty effort for teaching allocations.
- Coordinate reservations for course activities (small group, Lab, Lecture, etc.)
- Cross train and learn duties of other staff in the office.
- Performs other related duties.
Associates Degree in related field or HS/GED plus three years of related experience. Bachelors Degree preferred.
3 years of administrative or healthcare experience required.
Knowledge of organizational practices.
Skill in organizing and prioritizing work activities.
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
Skill in both verbal and written communication
Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy