Mount Sinai Careers
Program Manager II- Institutional safety
Strength Through Diversity
Institutional Safety Req # 2327996
- Oversees and manages the activities of subordinates and consultants and provides leadership and direction for staff, if applicable, setting an effective agenda to ensure that performance goals are met.
- Develops and independently implements new or revised program goals, strategies and objectives to sustain and grow programs and services.
- Performs needs assessments and analyzes and studies participant, member and community needs for basis of program development.
- Develops and schedules a program work plan in accordance with specifications, objectives and funding limitations; oversees daily operations and coordinates program activities through assigned staff; prioritizes and delegates work activities.
- Education: Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred.
- Experience: 7 years of experience.
- Knowledge of issues pertaining to area of assignment.
- Knowledge of budgeting and accounting principles.
- Knowledge of organizational practices.
- Knowledge of supervisory practices and principles.
- Skill in budget preparation and forecasting.
- Skill in both verbal and written communication.
- Skill in coordinating and prioritizing work and activities of self and others.