Mount Sinai Careers
Pharmacy Technician/Unit Dose Technician - Full Time - Variable
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Pharmacy Technician - 2328274
- Fills medication orders accurately
- Retrieves and delivers medication in a timely fashion
- Maintains adequate stock levels in the pharmacy and does not over-stock
- Prepares/ checks Urgent Use Stock orders for patient care areas accurately and does not over-stock.
- Reviews medication areas for expired drugs in a timely fashion
- Education: High School diploma or GED. Graduate of a pharmacy technician training program, OR an advanced degree, i.e. a Pharmacy Degree from another country.
- Experience: 2 years relevant experience as a hospital pharmacy technician preferred: IV experience preferred
- Good communication skills
- Personable and ability to deal with several tasks at the same time.
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) from the PTCB Parmacy Technician Certification Board preferred.