Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Senior-level analyst responsible for the development and modification of Research Administration Systems reports. This individual requires the ability to work independently in completing reporting tasks and lead initiatives to improve the reporting capabilities of the system. In addition, a solid understanding of the research administration applications workflows and system set up are required as well as a core competency in the use of Tableau and the database structure.
The Report Analyst (II) is involved in needs identification and analysis, implementing the reporting process workflows, and ensuring that end-users obtain the reports they need. Develops and modifies reports on an ongoing basis.
2. Develops report specifications based on user requirements.
3. Ensures quality and accurate development of reports based on knowledge of the system.
4. Develop queries across a wide variety of data sources in Oracle SQL
5. Create intermediary views and stored procedures in Oracle SQL
6. Work with business stakeholders to define reporting needs / requirements
7. Develop and execute ad-hoc reporting as needed
8. Troubleshoots problems or questions from users.
9. Establishes standards around report development to ensure consistency across implementations.
10. Prioritizes and implements changes requested for developed reports .
11. Thoroughly reviews and tests each new release and communicate changes before users are permitted to access the new release.
12. Demonstrates expert knowledge of the system and provide guidance to other staff in analyzing issues and the development of potential solutions.
13. Acts as a point of escalation for complex multi system issues.
14. Demonstrates professional behavior when interacting with clients and coworkers
15. Demonstrate ability to understand not only tasks assigned but to anticipate ongoing work and take ownership of entire process
16. Demonstrates the ability to organize work for other team members to achieve success.
17. Performs other related duties.
- 3 years experience in Information Technology/Computer Science and/or Reporting discipline, or demonstrated equivalent experience
- Experience with SSRS, Tableau or other Reporting frameworks
- Experience in working on medium to large sized systems projects in a technology-driven environment