Mount Sinai Careers
Clinical Research Coordinator, Pediatrics
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Clinical Research Coordinator, #2330014
The Clinical Research Coordinator assists in the
daily activities of clinical research studies, obtains informed consent;
collects, maintains and organizes study information. Assists in preparing grant
applications and documents (for e.g., Institutional Review Board, Grants and
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collects and records study data. Inputs all information into database
- Obtains informed consent under minimal supervision of the investigator(s) and educates participants regarding study requirements
- Assists in the activities related to clinical research studies including but not limited to: answering phone calls, screening participants for eligibility, registering subjects with sponsoring agency, administering lifestyle questionnaires
- Assists in preparing grant applications, IRB/GCO for submission and filings
- Maintains source documents and subject files in accordance with hospital procedures. Ensures accurate and complete compilation of subject data through chart reviews
- Secures, delivers and ships clinical specimens as required by the protocol
- Prepares for monitoring visits
- Performs other related duties
- Education: Bachelor's or Master's degree in Science or closely related field
- Experience: 1-2 years prior research experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity and inclusion is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize healthcare delivery together.
We work hard to recruit and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you have the opportunity and support to develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, have an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Who We Are
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospitals, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.