Mount Sinai Careers
CLINICAL RESEARCH COORDINATOR - The Department of Liver
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Clinical Research Coordinator Part-Time- #2331020
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Clinical Research Coordinator, Part-time performs all the regular duties of a Clinical Research Coordinator, but due to abbreviated hours doesn’t qualify for exemption. This is an hourly position which is eligible for overtime only intended to be used for part-time employees. The Clinical Research Coordinator assists in the daily activities of clinical research studies, obtains informed consent; collects, maintains and organizes study information. Assists in preparing grant applications and documents (for e.g., Institutional Review Board, Grants and Contracts Office).
- Collects and records study data. Inputs all information into database
- Obtains informed consent under minimal supervision of the investigator(s) and educates participants regarding study requirements
- Assists in the activities related to clinical research studies including but not limited to: answering phone calls, screening participants for eligibility, registering subjects with sponsoring agency, administering lifestyle questionnaires
- Assists in preparing grant applications, IRB/GCO for submission and filings
- Maintains source documents and subject files in accordance with hospital procedures. Ensures accurate and complete compilation of subject data through chart reviews
- Secures, delivers and ships clinical specimens as required by the protocol
- Prepares for monitoring visits
- Performs other related duties
- Bachelor’s in Science or closely related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
The Mount Sinai Health System
believes that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion
to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we
call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us,
you become a
part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.