Mount Sinai Careers
DATA COORDINATOR I - CARDIOLOGY
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Data Coordinator l - 2331292
Under general supervision, the Data Specialist assures the integrity and quality of the database and may coordinate data processes related to several projects, including tracking, monitoring and submission of data and customer support for database users within the department.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assists in the design of databases and/or spreadsheets to manage and process information or data.
- Coordinates the data collection and entry processes. Prepares data lists and reports as requested. Resolves database issues and provides information and assistance to facilitate the process. Trains others in the use of department databases.
- Produces statistical analyses and graphical representations of data for research projects.
- Determines appropriate format for data and results presentation. Oversees the assembly and distribution of reports.
- May install, test and customize application software. In addition, may maintains computer hardware and recommend software or hardware upgrades and purchases.
- Assists in establishing procedures for issuing documentation, tracking and reconciliation.
- Performs other related duties.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistics and/or related field preferred, or equivalent education and experience
No experience required. One year of database application management experience preferred.