Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
IT Research - Req #2331692
Management Analyst II
Roles & Responsibilities:
Business Analyst's primary role is to translate business and user requirements through conversations with subject-matter experts into functional requirements, specified in an appropriate level of detail that can be used for application configuration and reporting.
The Business Analyst is also responsible for working with the Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and leadership to complete workflow decisions, workflow documentation and supporting policies.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Serve as a liaison between the stakeholders and IT team to gather and communicate requirements
2. Facilitate, coordinate, and arbitrate cross-functional discussions and decisions with subject matter experts within key functional areas
3. Build strong relationships with project sponsors, subject matter experts, and team members
4. Work with SMEs and project leadership to complete workflow decisions, workflow documentation, and supporting policies
5. Ability to understand the organization’s strategic priorities and adapt project timelines and tasks accordingly
6. Ability to escalate risks or issues effectively within the organization, if needed
7. Ability to identify and manage scope changes during the course of a project
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Minimum Related Experience:
1. Five years experience in Research Administration/ Clinical Research.
2. Experience with Information Technology and Research Applications.
3. Experience in working on medium to large sized systems projects in a technology-driven environment
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity and inclusion is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize healthcare delivery together.
We work hard to recruit and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you have the opportunity and support to develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, have an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Who We Are
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospitals, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.