Mount Sinai Careers
Clinical Research Manager Licensed, Department of Neurology
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Manages all research activities at the Center
- Oversees all research studies in collaboration with Principal Investigators including development of SOPs for each study, quarterly documentation review and quarterly update meetings
- Supervision of Research Coordinators including weekly meetings, assistance with projects, monitoring visits on clinical trials, staff management, hiring, training and performance evaluations
Serves as a primary or secondary coordinator for clinical research studies, taking on projects with higher level of complexity
- Bachelor’s degree, Master's preferred
- Certification as a Clinical Research Coordinator
- 5 years experience in medical research
- Experience working with neurological patients is preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated clinical competence in nursing practice
- Experience in managing and financial management
- Ability to motivate, develop and coach individuals
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity and inclusion is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize healthcare delivery together.
We work hard to recruit and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you have the opportunity and support to develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, have an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospitals, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.