Mount Sinai Careers
Project Manager - Physician Relationship Review Committee (Operations) - Dean's Office
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Project Manager I oversees the operational aspects and scope of a specific project or ongoing department initiatives. S/he supports department leadership, organizes conferences, seminars, location moves, educational initiatives and other projects, and is responsible for the creation and monitoring of timelines and other specifications
- Plans, directs and coordinates activities of designated project(s) to ensure that goals or objectives of the project are accomplished within prescribed time frame. Alters plans and makes recommendations for future project phases or future projects, based on lessons learned from the project
- Takes a lead role in gathering, preparing, and reconciling data and information as related to the Faculty Practice license and services, consulting, etc. agreements. Provides accurate information to management for review, analysis and decision making
- Work with Department Administration on establishment of new off-site agreements and renewal process for existing agreements
- Review of License and Services agreements, Professional Services agreements, Administrative agreements, Consulting/Services agreements, and Part-time Faculty Agreements Physician Relationship Review Committee (PRRC)
- Analyze and review Fair Market Value for each transaction
- Review performance/productivity of each relationship
- Perform site visits on as needed basis to ensure the off-site meet institutional standards
- Work with compliance to ensure each agreement is monitored and tracked according to our policy
- Assist in drafting the agenda items for the Physician Relationship Review Committee (PRRC).
- Serves as liaison for management at various leased sites and for departmental follow-up on all PRRC related requirements
- Prepares monthly or quarterly reports and presentations as required
- Documents current operations and provides recommendations on new procedures and methods for management
- Prepares documents and diagrams to illustrate and describe operations, and presents findings and recommendations
- Confers with staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority
- Performs other related duties
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master's Degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Project management experience in a clinical setting highly preferred
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.