Mount Sinai Careers
Report Analyst II - IT DSRIP
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
IT DSRIP - Req #2336834
Report Analyst II
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Successfully achieves certification in Clarity Data Model as determined by the Epic Course Catalog.
2. Successfully achieves certification in Reporting Workbench as determined by the Epic Course Catalog.
3. Demonstrates the ability to collect workflow and other pertinent information from clients.
4. Develops report specifications based on user requirements.
5. Ensures quality and accurate development of reports based on knowledge of the system.
6. Troubleshoots problems or questions from users.
7. Establishes standards around report development to ensure consistency across implementations.
8. Prioritizes and implements changes requested for developed reports .
9. Thoroughly reviews and tests each new release and communicate changes before users are permitted to access the new release.
10. Demonstrates expert knowledge of the system and provide guidance to other staff in analyzing issues and the development of potential solutions.
11. Acts as a point of escalation for complex multi system issues.
12. Demonstrates professional behavior when interacting with clients and coworkers
13. Demonstrate ability to understand not only tasks assigned but to anticipate ongoing work and take ownership of entire process
14. Demonstrates the ability to organize work for other team members to achieve success.
15. Performs other related duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience EPIC certification
- Advanced skill level in the use of Crystal Reporting tool for report development
- Intermediate skill level with MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Visio, MS Powerpoint and MS Project
- Knowledge of client/server architecture
- Knowledge of relational databases
- 3 years experience in Information Technology/Computer Science and/or clinical healthcare discipline, or demonstrated equivalent experience
- Experience with Epic Clarity Data Model
- Experience with the Epic Ambulatory software or other clinical systems
- Experience in working on medium to large sized systems projects in a technology-driven environment
- Excellent analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Team player who will help create a positive team environment
- Possess self awareness and the ability to utilize constructive feedback to improve performance