Mount Sinai Careers
Report Analyst I - IT DSRIP
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
IT DSRIP - Req #2336846
Report Analyst I
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Successfully achieves certification in Clarity Data Model as determined by the Epic Course Catalog.
2. Demonstrates the ability to collect workflow and other pertinent information from clients.
3. Develops report specifications based on user requirements.
4. Ensures quality and accurate development of reports based on knowledge of the system.
5. Troubleshoots problems or questions from users.
6. Thoroughly reviews and tests each new release and communicate changes before users are permitted to access the new release.
7. Demonstrates expert knowledge of the system.
8. Demonstrates the ability to understand not only tasks assigned but to anticipate ongoing work and take ownership of entire process.
9. Demonstrates professional behavior when interacting with clients and coworkers.
10. Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or combination of education and equivalent experience
- EPIC certification desirable but should be achieved within six months of hire.
- Experience in Information Technology/Computer Science and/or clinical healthcare
- Intermediate skill level with MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Visio and MS Powerpoint
- Basic skill level with MS Project
- Proficiency in the use of Crystal Reporting tool for report development
- Knowledge of client/server architecture
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Experience with Epic Clarity Data Model preferred but not required.
- Experience in Information Technology/Computer Science and/or clinical healthcare discipline, or demonstrated equivalent experience
- Experience in working on medium to large sized systems projects in a technology-driven environment
- Excellent analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Team player who will help create a positive team environment
- Possess self awareness and the ability to utilize constructive feedback to improve performance