Mount Sinai Careers
The candidate will have an opportunity to contribute to and shape several ongoing projects within the lab. The Postdoctoral Fellow will report directly to the Principle Investigator (PI).
1. Conduct and design experiments under the direction of lab PI.
2. Report to PI research progress and maintain a current knowledge of literature in relevant fields.
3. Maintain good records and contact with collaborators.
4. Nurture collaborative relationships with fellow scientists within the institution, locally, nationally and internationally.
5. Summarize experimental data timely and assist in drafting publications under the direction of the PI.
6. Master computer and technical skills necessary for experimental execution as well as data input and analysis.
7. Performs other related duties as assigned.