Mount Sinai Careers
Communication and Marketing Associate II, Medicine Administration
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Communication and Marketing Associate II - 2341092
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Marketing Associate II facilitates and coordinates basic to complex departmental marketing initiatives to further the marketing objectives for a specific department.
- Coordinates marketing activities and public relations for assigned department, or program within a department
- Serves as liaison between Corporate Marketing and the department to ensure compliance and adherence to style guides
- Prepares departmental marketing material including newsletters, brochures, web content, press releases, etc. and may be responsible for proofreading/editing content
- Maintains and updates web content as appropriate
- Coordinates with vendors and the department for various marketing initiatives
- May work with leadership to identify news opportunities to increases the visibility of the department or program within the department
- Coordinates specific marketing projects and special events for the department and represents the institution at events if applicable
- Works with management and program staff to identify news opportunities to increase the visibility of the department/institution
- May make suggestions for effective strategies to support business objectives
- Performs other duties as required
- Education:Bachelor’s degree, in marketing or related field preferred
- Experience:2 years marketing or related experience
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity and inclusion is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize healthcare delivery together.
We work hard to recruit and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you have the opportunity and support to develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, have an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospitals, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.