Strength through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Marketing – Req. 2349986
Job Title: Producer & Editor Podcasts and Video
Roles & Responsibilities:
Are you a dynamic individual who wants to be part of a media relations enterprise that is proactive and engaged? Are you committed to producing and editing content of a high quality? Are you a videographer who can edit and shoot video, as well as audio? If so, we would like you to join our Media Relations team at the Mount Sinai Health System. Our institution is one of the largest health systems in the nations including seven hospitals, one renowned medical school and an expanding ambulatory network.
- Book, prep, produce and edit audio interviews
- Light, shoot and edit high quality video interviews
- Assist in the creation of scripts, storyboards, b-roll and other video production assets, in collaboration with content experts and stakeholders
- Monitor and maintain video studio equipment and software
- Performs other related duties
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and specific editing workflows
- Self-motivated to complete tasks on time
- Work closely with a variety of stakeholders from within marketing and communications to the various departments throughout the health system.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years of audio and television production experience
- A strong sense of, and interest in science and medicine
- Experience with ProTools audio editing software required, and Adobe Premiere experience
- Ability to pitch and execute story ideas with tight turnaround times
- Ability to identify the best, most exciting moments in an interview
- An interest in thinking creatively about and pushing the boundaries of traditional audio formats
- A collaborative style, and the ability to receive and implement feedback
- Experience with weekly radio or television production is a plus
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Who We Are
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.