Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
DSRIP - Req #2357212
The CRM concept is relatively new to healthcare and the selected candidate will have a unique opportunity to influence this change. The CRM/Salesforce Developer will be a key team member of the Mount Sinai IT Population Health and Payer Systems CRM team, working with health network stakeholders to execute an innovative approach to developing an integrated delivery network.
Reporting to the IT Manager of Analytics and CRM, and working closely with the Technical Architect and Systems Analyst, along with members of the Data Warehouse team, the CRM/Salesforce Developer will develop modules, forms, dashboards, and reports in Salesforce from both existing and custom objects for clinical and technical leadership, health network partners, and other stakeholders.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Function as CRM/Salesforce resident expert, responsible for translating requirements into overall functional design including all Salesforce components, integration specifications and reporting
- Design, develop, test, and deploy high-quality Salesforce solutions
- Develop and maintain custom objects, fields, Pick list, and role based page layouts, workflow alerts and actions, and approval workflow, validation Rules, approval processes, custom tabs, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats, snapshots, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements
- Develop client-specific solutions on force.com platform using apex classes and triggers, web service API, Force.com IDE, validation rules, SOQL and SOSL.
- Define test cases, review and maintain Test scripts, analyzing bugs, interaction with team members in fixing errors and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Migrate data from other applications to Salesforce using the import wizard and data loader utility
- Configure and develop custom objects, layouts, reports, data analysis and migration of CRM data from legacy systems into SFDC
- Collaborate with managers to optimize Salesforce functionalities and improve business processes
- Collaborate with different teams to support Salesforce application across the organization
Education: A Bachelor's level degree (or equivalent) is required, Master’s degree preferred
- At least 5 years of Salesforce development experience
- Expertise with Apex coding – creating triggers, Apex classes, unit tests and Visualforce pages
- Expertise developing Visualforce pages and triggers extensively in last one year
- Strong experience with database design, custom objects, performance tuning and stored procedures.
- Expertise with the following tools: Force.com Migration, Data loader, Workbench, Lightning CLI, Force.com IDE, Force.com CLI etc. for browsing data objects, executing SOQL queries, executing APEX code, managing custom objects and deployment.
- Experience with other Force.com components including security, service cloud, sales cloud, Heroku, and workflows is a plus.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other web applications using protocols like RESTful, SOAP is a plus
- Salesforce.com 401 or 501 Certification is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning is a plus
- Good with software development fundamentals like data structures, OOPS, RDBMS, and design patterns.
- Attention to detail and complex problem-solving abilities
- Able to work independently and within a team environment
- Self-starter with initiative to proactively identify potential issues
- Good communication & teamwork skills, thriving in cross-functional environment