Mount Sinai Careers
Operations Manager - Cardiac Cath Lab
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Cardiac Cath Lab - 2357808
- Manages/Monitors the flow of patients, assuring appropriate bed assignment.
- Conducts regular environmental rounds with both Building Services and Engineering.
- Manages the MCH Admitting Office.
- Hires, trains, counsels, disciplines and discharges Business Associates and additional staff for the MCH Admitting Office as appropriate.
- Assists in the budget preparation, both Operating and Capital.
- Facilitates equipment procurement for patient care/family support.
- Investigates patient complaints with Clinical Nurse Managers and Director of Nursing.
- Coordinates support services based upon departmental needs.
- Resolves environmental and operational issues to ensure the provision of safe patient care along with patient/family/staff satisfaction.
- Evaluates current processes to enhance reimbursement/control expenses in collaboration with Finance Department.
- Monitors revenue from Midwifery services provided to the off site practices, revenue from Childbirth Classes, etc., assuring proper credit.
- Monitors private room revenue.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Public or Hospital Administration.
- Masters degree preferred in same areas.
- Demonstrated expertise in his/her clinical practice area and management of a nursing/hospital division.