Mount Sinai Careers
Clinical Research Assistant II, Cardiology
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Clinical Research Assistant II, 2358638
The Clinical Research Assistant II performs a wide variety of activities related to clinical research study. The Clinical Research Assistant II supports the Clinical Research Coordinators and P.I. in their efforts to successfully complete study related activities, including data maintenance, grant applications and related documentation.
- Provides organizational, administrative and clinical assistance for designated research study programs
- Performs activities in accordance with established policies and procedures related to clinical research study protocols, including but not limited to: answering phone calls, screening participants for eligibility, registering subjects with sponsoring agency, administering lifestyle questionnaires
- Collects and records study data. Inputs all information into database
- Assists in preparing grant applications, IRB/GCO for submission and filings
- Serves as a liaison between research study participants, Clinical Research Coordinators and P.I.. Provides guidance and training to the Clinical Research Assistant I
- Maintains source documents and subject files in accordance with hospital procedures. Ensures accurate and complete compilation of subject data through chart reviews
- Secures, delivers and ships clinical specimens as required by the protocol
- Prepares for monitoring visits
- Performs other related duties
- Education: Associates Degree in related field or HS Diploma with equivalent related experience
- Experience: 2 years in research environment preferred
- General Skills: Excellent written and oral communication skills, Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy, Ability to juggle multiple tasks and schedules
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.