Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Laboratory Account Executive for the Mount Sinai School of Medicine Anatomic Pathology Laboratory is a highly motivated individual with a proven success record in new business development, and prior experience in Pathology laboratory sales, and demonstrates the ability to proficiently manage current accounts within his/her territory
- Presents and successfully sells the Mount Sinai Anatomic Pathology Laboratory value proposition at the executive level
- Understands the dynamics of healthcare delivery in designated markets (including knowledge of healthcare systems, hospitals, laboratory providers, payers, key influencers, and thought leaders in the medical community)
- Protects the institution’s base through excellent account management to grow
- Consistently meets and/or exceeds annual growth targets
- Manages operating plan objectives relative to Point of Sale, Contract Renewal, and Competitive Conversions
- Collaborates with the Director of Operations to provide seamless customer service
- Other duties as assigned
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or greater required, with degree preference in a health science-related field
- Experience: 3+ years successful experience in pathology laboratory sales, and a track record of proven success in sales. Preferred: prior Medical Technologist background or other hands-on Anatomic Pathology laboratory experience
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.