Mount Sinai Careers
Telecommunications Analyst II - Infrastructure
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Infrastructure - Req #2365610
Telecommunications Network Analyst II
The candidate would join the IT / Telecommunication department at Mount Sinai Health System as part of the team supporting a newly installed Cisco Contact Center Enterprise installation for five call centers all located within Manhattan. The candidate should have the below skill sets:
- Excellent Communication and Customer Skills
- The ability to work off hours as required
- 2-5 years experience with Cisco Phone Environment supporting over 2,000 phones
- 1-2 years experience supporting a Cisco Call Center, basic scripting and troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of CUCM, UCCX and CUC
- Working knowledge of Cisco ISR routers and basic IP networking
- Voice CCNP preferred
- Seven years of experience in all phases of telecommunications in all phases of telecommunications and network management, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires an in-depth knowledge of telecommunications networks and environment, excellent communication skills, analytical ability, strong judgment and management skills, and the ability to work effectively with client and IT management, staff and vendors.