Mount Sinai Careers
Technology Specialist I - Infrastructure
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Infrastructure - Req #2368678
Technology Specialist I
- Excellent Communication and Customer Skills
- The ability to work off hours as required
- 2-5 years experience with Cisco Phone Environment supporting over 2,000 phones
- 1-2 years experience supporting a Cisco Call Center, basic scripting and troubleshooting skills
Education: Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience. Master’s degree preferred
- Eight years of diverse work experience in IT with a minimum of six years experience in systems analysis and application program development, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Requires an in-depth knowledge of the system development life cycle, the client area’s functions and systems, and applications program development technological alternatives.
- Must be competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of system design and implementation.
- Requires excellent communication skills, analytical ability, strong judgment and management skills, and the ability to work effectively with client and IT management and staff.