Mount Sinai Careers
CLINICAL RESEARCH COORDINATOR - INSTITUTE FOR PERSONALIZED MEDICINE
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
- Obtains informed consent under minimal supervision of the investigator(s) and educates participants regarding study requirements.
- Collects and records study data. Inputs all information into database.
- Assists in the activities related to clinical research studies including but not limited
- to: answering phone calls, screening participants for eligibility, and administering questionnaires.
- Maintains source documents and subject les in accordance with hospital procedures. Ensures accurate and complete compilation of subject data through chart reviews.
- Secures, delivers, and ships clinical specimens as required by the protocol.
- Performs other related duties.
- Bachelors in Science or closely related field or equivalent experience