Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal
- DSRIP is an innovative $8 billion incentive program designed to fundamentally change the healthcare delivery system in New York to create a higher performing, financially viable and patient-centered system.
- DSRIP’s overall goal is to reduce avoidable hospital use by 25% by implementing novel clinical and care management programs for attributed Medicaid beneficiaries. Up to $6.42 billion dollars have been allocated to this program with payouts based upon achieving predefined results in system transformation, clinical management and population health.
- This creates a significant and exciting opportunity to transform health care delivery for the State’s Medicaid population, while also supporting the realization of the Mount Sinai Health System strategic vision.
- The DSRIP Associate Director has the opportunity to support a large-scale clinical initiative, which spans multiple hospital and non-hospital based health organizations across multiple boroughs in NYC. The Associate Director is responsible for day to day operation of the DSRIP PMO. Assigns projects and assists the Director in implementing operational policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in public or business administration or a related field or equivalent education and experience; Masters is preferred
- 3+ years of prior healthcare industry experience required, preferably in the areas of project management, change management, health care delivery re-design or integration, and health policy reform.
- Knowledge of standard project management approaches.
- Experience implementing large-scale initiatives or leading large, multi-disciplinary teams.
- Highly professional individual with strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.