Mount Sinai Careers
The aim of the research team is to reduce the future risk of obesity, heart attacks, strokes and type 2 diabetes, both in children and in their parents or carers.
Therefore, the chosen candidate will be responsible for working together with local teams to measure/assess the impact of an integrated approach to the promotion of cardiovascular health among pre-school children and their carers.
Among other tasks, this will include:
- Assisting in the design and follow-up of the trials.
- Assessing the health promotion interventions.
- Guaranteeing data protection and compliance with data protection and transfer laws.
- Devising plans for and assessing the participants involved in the study.
- Managing research data; helping to reply to queries related to the institutions financing the research projects, requesting programme updates.
- Preparing publications for submission to high-impact journals.
- Organizing and giving presentations.
- Collaborating in subsidy applications for the different projects.