Mount Sinai Careers
RESEARCH MANAGER - GENETICS & GENOMICS
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
- Collaborates with members of the research team in project development and the planning and delivery of optimal lab operations.
- Facilitates timely and responsive communication and proactive responsible decision making.
- Arranges for the availability of human and material resources to facilitate positive outcomes for assigned research projects.
- Participates in the development and implementation of ongoing quality improvement activities as per policies and protocols.
- Identifies, responds to, and, if necessary, escalates potential and actual risk management issues.
- May be responsible for human resources, includes of recruitment, hiring, evaluating, retention, discipline and termination.
- Develops and maintains systems which support efficient and effective functioning of designated clinical areas.
- Performs other related duties.
- Bachelor’s degree (Masters preferred) in sciences or related degree
- 5 years’ experience in a hospital/medical environment and 1 year supervisory