Mount Sinai Careers
Program Coordinator; Compliance
Strength Through Diversity
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensures that adequate staffing, space utilization, equipment and other resources are available to best support the provisions of services and to meet the program goals and objectives.
- May monitor the workflow and make adjustments to ensure the timely completion of program support activities. Provides and/or arranges staff training as needed, if applicable.
- Maintains liaison with staff in other departments to coordinate program activities and training; to accomplish program objectives; and to ensure cooperative efforts are enhanced and available resources are utilized.
- Assists in monitoring and evaluating program effectiveness; demonstrates continuous efforts to improve support operations and systems, to streamline work processes and to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the program.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree preferred; an equivalent combination of education and/or experience may substitute for the degree when the experiences are closely related to the duties of the job.
- Experience as a paralegal in a healthcare field a plus
- Experience: 3 years experience coordinating and administrating program activities for assigned area