Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Cullman Institute Req # 2414846
Patient Experience Analyst
We currently have an opportunity for a Patient Experience Analyst to join Mount Sinai Health System. An environment that leverages employee engagement to improve clinical care and patient experience. Opportunities to lead projects, suggest process improvements, and embrace change. Innovative solutions to address the ever-changing demands of health care.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating, implementing and maintaining patient experience data reports.
- Coordinate and support patient experience initiatives, meetings, projects and databases.
- Trends, monitors, drills down, and analyzes findings to determine areas of opportunity and provides a summary of those findings. Interprets results using a variety of techniques.
- Participate in meetings with multidisciplinary team members to explain reports, leverage strengths, gain insights, and motivate/empower employees.
- Assist patient experience team in managing survey process.
- Troubleshoot patient experience issues and assist in providing solutions.
- Assist in ensuring Best Practice Compliance.
- Perform additional duties as needed and under the direction of the Director of Patient Experience.
- BA/BS required
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Superior analytic and communication skills.
- Expertise in spreadsheet and database software packages such as Microsoft Excel.
- Proven ability to support projects to successful completion with sustainability.
- Collaborative, transparent, approachable and passionate about the goal at hand.
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task.
- Experience with Press Ganey, Q Reviews and/or other methods of collecting patient feedback
- Experience with process improvement methods (LEAN/PDCA, etc)
- Experience engaging employees with patient experience principles
- Experience in an academic medical center
- Experience in data visualization software such as Tableau
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Who We Are
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.