Mount Sinai Careers
Trainer III - Oracle Implementation
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Oracle Implementation - Req #2415126
The Instructional Designer designs and develops formal and informal learning solutions that meet the identified business needs.
Collaborating with the Business Engagement team and resources from the business, such as subject matter professionals (SMPs), the Instructional Designer translates business content into learner-centered and engaging solutions.
In accordance with the project milestones and deadlines outlined by the PMO, the Instructional Designer is responsible for identifying and raising any risks that could cause slippage to timelines and solution delivery.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree
- 3+ years of instructional design experience
- Experience using content authoring tools across multiple modalities
- Knowledge of learning & development Principles across modalities
- In-depth knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Experience delivering learning for large scale implementations.
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Technical training design and development
- HTML and Flash programming knowledge
- Visual design skills
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio and video scripts
- Facilitation and collaboration.