Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Department: 340B Pharmacy Operations
direct supervision of the 340B Program Director, the 340B Program Analyst will
provide oversight and maintenance of the split billing software and other third
party administrators used to administer the 340B program.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyzes 340B processes and mappings, identifies cost savings, and optimization opportunities, and compliance risks
- Regularly reviews third party split billing software to ensure the accuracy and integrity of data
- Produces, analyzes and summarizes relevant reports to improve efficiency of 340B operations as requested
- Performs audits to ensure proper qualification of claims and accuracy of split billing software accumulators
- Works with the program coordinator to ensure the ongoing maintenance of CDM/NDC mapping as it relates to 340B
- Reviews and participates in the analysis and interpretation of pricing trends, makes ongoing updates based on purchasing strategy
- Strives to improve the quality, efficiency, profitability, consistency, and compliance at the system and covered-entity levels
- Prepares program content and presents information and performs other tasks related to the 340B program as requested
- Effectively communicates to wholesalers, pharmacists, leaders, and others as needed
educational trainings including conferences, webinars, roundtables as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-3 years of relevant experience required, previous 340B and or split-billing software experience preferred
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.