Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Research Enterprise Applications - Req #2424098
- Functional ownership and responsibility of various Research Administration and Clinical Trials Management applications for the Health System
- Work closely in conjunction with Research Administration Leadership and internal IT groups to gain knowledge of the operational requirements to drive process and system optimization
- Continually reviewing current business processes and existing applications supporting the Research Administration offices and identifying improvement for the short and long term strategic direction
- Bring best practices to deliver solutions for the business problems through experience driven vision, planning and hands on experience with various modules
- Manage vendor performance and track vendor deliverables; Coordinate and drive issue resolution and facilitate escalation as necessary
- Leverage standard “out of the box” system functionalities to the greatest extent possible while delivering solutions that enable our Research Administration office to be effective and efficient.
- Proactively evaluate research administration systems; identify risks, solutions and strategies
- Responsible for the prioritization and execution of enhancements to existing systems
- Work with business to prioritize user requirements and functional requirements; Understands the processes performed by functional business areas
- Define, document and standardize business needs, business processes, flows and diagram
- Complete special projects and provide project support as needed by management
- Assist in evaluating vendor solutions
- Develop and maintain system documentation and operating procedures for ensuring that systems and databases are managed in accordance with appropriate institutional policies and federal guidelines.
- 7-10 years of operational experience including at least 5+ years of supervisory in managing research enterprise applications
- Experience in the planning and implementation of information systems across organizations
- Excellent verbal and writing skills and demonstrated aptitude for problem solving
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of employees from a variety of agencies and organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or related field or equivalent training and experience.
- Master’s degree in desirable.