Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Epic PMO - Req #2424560
IT Project Manager III
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works in tandem with top management to achieve corporate objectives by directing and leading one or more project teams.
- Reviews and evaluates project plans and objectives.
- Tracks project progress with respect to time, budget and demonstrated results.
- Communicates progress to top management and modifies schedules as required.
- Negotiates with clients, staff and outside vendors as required. Establishes quality and performance targets.
- Applies effective project management methodologies and control techniques.
- May recommend changes to the infrastructure consistent with achieving broad objectives.
- May contribute to the disaster recovery plan and implements it when necessary.
- May prepare staff performance evaluations.
- Performs additional duties as assigned or requested.
- Ten years of diverse experience in multiple areas of technology of which at least five years in a leadership position, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- At least five years supervising technical staff.
- Requires solid project management skills, ability to multitask and manage multiple projects in a cross-functional environment.
- Requires excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and team building skills, business judgment, and proven expertise in directing the efforts of a technical staff.