Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Critical Care Institute - Req #2427584
Report Analyst I
This Analyst will be responsible for the development and modification of Epic Clarity and Reporting Workbench reports. This individual works independently in completing reporting tasks with guidance. In addition, a solid understanding of the clinical workflows and system set up are required as well as a core competency in the use of Crystal Reports and the Clarity database structure.
The Report Analyst I is involved in needs identification and analysis and ensuring that end-users obtain the reports they need. Develops and modifies Clarity reports on an ongoing basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Successfully achieves certification in Clarity Data Model as determined by the Epic Course Catalog.
2. Demonstrates the ability to collect workflow and other pertinent information from clients.
3. Develops report specifications based on user requirements.
4. Ensures quality and accurate development of reports based on knowledge of the system.
5. Troubleshoots problems or questions from users.
6. Thoroughly reviews and tests each new release and communicate changes before users are permitted to access the new release.
7. Demonstrates expert knowledge of the system.
8. Demonstrates the ability to understand not only tasks assigned but to anticipate ongoing work and take ownership of entire process.
9. Demonstrates professional behavior when interacting with clients and coworkers.
10. Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or combination of education and equivalent experience.
- EPIC certification desirable but should be achieved within six months of hire.
- Experience in Information Technology/Computer Science and/or clinical healthcare
- Intermediate skill level with MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Visio and MS Powerpoint
- Basic skill level with MS Project
- Proficiency in the use of Crystal Reporting tool for report development
- Knowledge of client/server architecture
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Experience with Epic Clarity Data Model preferred but not required.
- Experience in Information Technology/Computer Science and/or clinical healthcare discipline, or demonstrated equivalent experience
- Experience in working on medium to large sized systems projects in a technology-driven environment
- Excellent analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Team player who will help create a positive team environment
- Possess self awareness and the ability to utilize constructive feedback to improve performance