Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
We are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic and talented individual to join the Child Behavioral Health and Science Center in this role.
- Establish a network of outstanding community mental health providers with specialized expertise in treating children and adolescents
- Act as a single point of access for patients and families to refer to this provider network
- Help develop and curate educational content for disseminating best practices
- Partner with Mount Sinai Central Marketing to promote the work of the Child Behavioral Health and Science Center
- Prepare Center marketing material including newsletters, annual reports, brochures, press releases, etc. and may be responsible for proofreading/editing content
- Maintain and update web content as appropriate
- Manage Center’s social media accounts
- Work with leadership and the Mount Sinai Press Office to identify news opportunities to increase the visibility of the Center
- Coordinate specific marketing projects and special events for the Center and represent the institution at events if applicable
- Partner with Mount Sinai Development to manage fundraising initiatives for the Center. This includes planning the annual Spring Fundraising Dinner and Fall Cocktail Party, organizing email and mail appeals, researching and recruiting new donors, and tracking donations
- Manage communication with the Child Behavioral Health and Science Advisory Board, composed of families that support the Center through philanthropic giving and strategic support. This includes planning periodic Board Meetings, disseminating information and updates to the Board, and inviting the Board to Center events, lectures and seminars
- Provide administrative support for partnerships with external entities in the community
- Masters in Social Work, Clinical Psychology, or related field
- Experience in marketing / communications
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to interact effectively with patients, families, and all levels of staff
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Basic/Intermediate skills with design software (e.g., Adobe Creative Suite)
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.