Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
The Department of Psychiatry is seeking a full time Clinical Trials Manager to assist investigators on clinical trials in psychiatric disorders. The work will be conducted in the department of Psychiatry at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai.
As Clinical Trials Manager you will help in the day-to-day activities of clinical trials research. Responsibilities will include recruiting participants, general office tasks, regulatory filing for Mt. Sinai, James J Peters Bronx VA, the National Institute of Health and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), assistance with grant submissions, data collection, and data management. Candidates must have superb organizational and communication skills, as well as sufficient experience working with clinical trials. Applicants must be familiar with regulatory applications (e.g., to the Institutional Review Board [IRB] and FDA). A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in life science or closely related field is the minimum requirement; a master’s degree in clinical research or a specialized certificate is preferred but not necessary.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Help in the day-to-day activities of clinical trials research
- Develop and implement strategies to enhance and coordinate recruitment of participants
- Regulatory filing for Mt. Sinai, James J Peters Bronx VA, the National Institute of Health and the FDA
- Assistance with grant submissions, data collection, and data management
- Other related duties
- BA/BS in life science or closely related field; MA preferred
- 4 year in clinical trials research environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- A clinical trial manager must have the ability to work independently as well as communicate well with other professionals. S/he must have strong written and verbal communication abilities and highly effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and attention to detail are essential, as well as strong computer skills
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.