Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Talent Sourcer will support Recruiters by identifying and attracting best in class candidates. The Talent Sourcer will utilize social networking sites, attend job fairs, champion open houses, network etc…to identify potential qualified candidates that meet the needs of hiring departments. Focus will be on sourcing for similar-type job class positions and hard-to-fill roles.
- Generates high quality candidates for assigned openings
- Actively mines Taleo and other online job sites to generate resumes to ensure potential candidates meet requirements
- Uses databases, Boolean searches, LinkedIn and other social media networks to create a rich talent pipeline for hard to fill, niche, similar type jobs, aged or other key strategic positions
- Conduct preliminary screenings to qualify candidates identified through research for fit, qualifications and interest in position and present viable candidates to recruiter and/or hiring manager
- Maintain talent pool of passive candidates to reduce sourcing times on future searches
- Update Taleo with status of candidates screened
- Provide support to department regarding onboarding new candidates and fill - in when necessary
- Education: HS/GED required, Associate’s/Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience: 1 year or relevant HR experience
- ATS Data Base experience
- Proven written and oral communication skills
- Proven Customer Service Skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to understand the needs of hiring departments
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity and inclusion is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize healthcare delivery together.
We work hard to recruit and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you have the opportunity and support to develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, have an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospitals, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.